You attended our presentation and are excited to redeem your complimentary vacation!   Check out this video on how to register your certificate or follow the instructions below:
1. Visit GoCRV.com. Here you can enter your certificate number and hit submit to begin. It'll then ask you to enter your email address for verification. NOTE: You may go back to GoCRV.com at any time to check your status.   Don't hesitate! All certificates must be registered within 60 days of the issue date and used within a year of issuing.
2. Within 14-30 days of registering on GoCRV you will receive an email instructing you to print your invoice from GoCRV.com and send in your deposit fee. A $99 non-refundable per-person deposit needs to be paid (via check, money order, or cashier's check) at this time and goes towards the taxes and fees associated with your trip.   Didn't receive an email? Be sure to check your spam folder or log back onto GoCRV.com to check on your status.
Sundance Vacations Inc. is an award-winning travel company offering great vacations at tremendous savings over retail prices. John and Tina Dowd started the business in 1991 with the goal of providing families with affordable, quality vacations. Sundance Vacations offers its travelers the opportunity to vacation in popular resort areas.
Clients can choose from all of the most popular vacation destinations across thousands of global vacations spots. Sundance Vacations’ inventory is client-driven, which means that we actively seek to procure and maintain resort accommodations in the areas most desired by our clients.
Sundance Vacations has found that our clients like the casual atmosphere of the group presentation while we introduce our company. One of our staff members will conduct a brief multi-media presentation to highlight the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations. Time is also reserved for individual questions about the company and our travel services.
You are under no obligation to purchase anything. All of our qualified clients receive a promotional gift as a thank you just for attending the presentation and letting us introduce ourselves. Our job is to outline our travel program and show you the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations.
While we welcome anyone to come to one of our offices or attend one of our presentations to learn about the company, our travel program is really designed for people who are over 25 years of age and have an annual income of $50,000 per year. If you are married, engaged, or have a significant other, your income may be combined to reach this amount; however, both partners will be required to attend. These qualifications are in place to ensure that, like all businesses, Sundance Vacations focuses our marketing and promotional programs on the demographic group that is most likely to travel and utilize the full benefits of our program.
In order to ensure the privacy of our customers, personnel, and proprietary business information, audio and video recordings will not be permissible without the company's authorized consent.
We offer these incentives to clients who meet certain marketing demographics and who have first requested information about us. All qualifying clients receive the incentives just for letting us introduce ourselves.
Have you watched the video? How does the offer sound to you? Are you ready to take advantage of our promotional offer and enjoy a much deserved getaway? Before you come into an office to see our presentation, learn more about the promotional trip and its details. Click here to see what others are saying about their trips!
Orlando or Las Vegas Family Vacation ($1,500-$1,900 value):
Two adults receive 3 days and 2 nights hotel accommodation and 2 roundtrip base airfares to Las Vegas or Orlando, featured hotels include:
Las Vegas NV. featured hotels:
Mandalay Bay Resort Las Vegas Hotel and Casino or MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Orlando FL. Featured hotels:
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Doubletree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance of Universal Orlando
Reservation Deposit Invoice must be returned along with your $198 Reservation Deposit which will be applied towards air and hotel fees, government taxes, carrier and agency-imposed fees at the time of booking (approximately $50 - $87.50 per person).
- You are required to select 3 travel dates and the first selected date must be at least 45 days in advance, subsequent dates must be at least 30 days apart.
- Year-round Sunday through Wednesday departures are available but are based on airline and hotel availability. Availability is limited during peak seasons and major holidays which include New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Peak seasons may vary from location to location. Departure cities are limited to the continental U.S.
Flights generally depart between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m. and return between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. Flight schedules are at the discretion of the travel provider and we will select departure airports in cities where multiple carriers operate. Commercial and charter airlines are utilized, and no guarantee is made for a specific airline, route or itinerary. Independent and chain tourist class and economy hotel accommodations are utilized.
Additional Travel Option: (fees apply; once travel is booked this option is non-refundable)
- Thursday through Saturday departures are $95 per person
Want to see if you would qualify for this promotional offer? Click here to find out: "Would I Qualify for this Trip?" Will our promotional trip be your first time out of the country? No worries! Check out our 10 International Travel Tips for First-Timers! See where you could go on the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel. Have you already visited our Sundance Vacations office and are eager to redeem your complimentary trip? Check out our News site: "Sundance Vacations- Login to Register Your Travel Certificate."
Travelers must be 25 years old to travel. Travelers under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same room by a parent, relative, or guardian 25 years of age or older. If you're under 25 and want to find out if you can travel to a certain destination, check the resort info under that hotel!
Here are some places you can travel if you're under 25:
- Brigantine Beach Club 4500 W Brigantine Ave, Brigantine, NJ 08203
- Las Vegas, NV various resorts
- Esplanade Suites, A Sundance Vacation Resort 230 E Taylor Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis 40 Folly Field Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- King's Creek Plantation 191 Cottage Cove Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Mallard Lakes 11 Mockingbird Ln, Selbyville, DE 19975
- Orlando, FL various resorts
- Myrtle Beach Resort (This one is 23+) 5905 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Woodfield Manor, A Sundance Vacations Resort 472 Red Rock Rd, Cresco, PA 1832
Yes. The promotional travel certificate is transferable as long as it has not been registered.
All entries are saved for the calendar year.
Submit a question and we will personally get back to you with a response! This form is for questions about the company. For questions about your appointment, call 1-800-355-4300.
It's so important to our core values that we developed a website to create awareness of all the wonderful organizations we've partnered with over the years. You can learn about the local and national charities supported by Sundance Vacations Charity by visiting sundancevacationscharities.org. Check out the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel.
One of our most-asked questions! When a property has extra space or rooms that are un-booked, we make the property available at a fraction of the price! You'll get the same great destination and vacation at a reduced rate. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Customer Experience team at 1-800-355-4300.
For the most current, live listings of bonus weeks, just click the box next to "view bonus weeks only."
Sundance Vacations has multiple vacation packages!
If you had your account before October 1st, 2018, you have the awesome TAN package! If you ever need help with your account, you can call TAN at 1-800-223-0088!
If you purchased October 1st, 2018 or after, you have a Sundance Vacations package! If this your first time trying to log into your account, please check the welcome email you received!
Quick tip? Your account username is the primary email address associated with your account!