I’ve taken two trips this year, one to Cape Cod in Massachusetts and another to Ocean City, Maryland. Cape Cod was a lovely walk through history with three generations of our family. The scenery was beautiful and majestic and we especially loved the lighthouses. Ocean City was all about taking it easy. It was a nice, relaxing trip.
It was a wonderful family vacation and the children loved the beach! Our trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina was amazing.
Hilton Head, South Carolina was extremely beautiful. We loved seeing all the wildlife and it was so family oriented, so there was lots to do with the kids.
Egg Harbor in Wisconsin is a place where our family can be ourselves! That’s why we love Sundance Vacations so much!
Molokai, Hawaii was awesome for our honeymoon! It was the most authentic Hawaiian Island and we often had the beaches to ourselves. We also traveled to Maui on the same trip and we loved all the different beaches. The Road to Hana has a black and a red sand beach and those were neat to see. Thanks for the great vacation!
We went to Playa del Carmen in Cancun, Mexico for our honeymoon and it was a wonderful experience. Everything was beautiful and the people were so friendly. The food options were awesome and the pool was the biggest we’ve ever seen. We definitely want to go back because we weren’t able to do everything we wanted in one trip!
We took one of our Sundance Vacations trips to Stowe, Vermont. It was a trip full of surprises. There were so many unexpected things to do in the area and the food was wonderful!
We traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina from the Northeast in November, so it was like extending our summer into the fall! Thanks for the great trip Sundance!
Celebrating our 25th Year in Business
- Sundance Vacations is proud to be in business for 25 strong years. We would like to thank our thousands of happy travelers for their continued support along the way!
Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO
- This list is based entirely on employee feedback and emphasizes reviews shared on Glassdoor over the past year.
- The Inc. 5000 list is annually compiled by Inc. Magazine. It ranks the top 5000 fastest-growing companies in the United States.
Best Places to Work
- The “Best Places to Work Pennsylvania” list is created by the Best Companies Group. It is a study conducted in the form of a survey given to employees of all the nominated companies.
Stevie Awards for Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards are billed as the world’s premier business awards competition. Operating both in the United States and internationally, the Stevies for Women in Business are awarded to the top businesses that are women driven and outstanding women in their fields.
Best Places to Work New Jersey
- The “Best Places to Work New Jersey” list is created by the Best Companies Group. It is a study conducted in the form of survey given to employees of all the nominated companies.
Best Places to Work Illinois
- The “Best Places to Work Illinois” list is created by the Best Companies Group. It is a study conducted in the form of survey given to employees of all the nominated companies.
Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- The Stevie Awards are billed as the world’s premier business awards competition. Operating both in the United States and internationally, these awards are given to companies and individuals that provide the highest quality customer service.
Association of Teleservices International
- (ATSI) Call Center Award of Distinction The ATSI represents more than 350 of the most sophisticated call centers and tele service companies in the world. These companies service more than 350,000 customers in the Unites States alone.
Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces
- From their website: “The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces awards recognize the top employers in North America that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces.”
Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Healthy Workplace Award The Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce has been helping local businesses in the Wilkes-Barre area since 1884. Each year the chamber has recognized a local business that have been dedicated to helping their employees improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Outstanding Philanthropists Award
The Association of Fund Raising Professionals have been inspiring global chance since 1960. The Outstanding Philanthropy Award is specially presented to those who are known for their charitable pursuits and prowess for giving back to the community.