Sundance Vacations Inc. is an award-winning travel company offering great vacations at tremendous savings over retail prices. John and Tina Dowd started the business in 1991 with the goal of providing families with affordable, quality vacations. Sundance Vacations offers its travelers the opportunity to vacation in popular resort areas.
Clients can choose from all of the most popular vacation destinations across thousands of global vacations spots. Sundance Vacations’ inventory is client-driven, which means that we actively seek to procure and maintain resort accommodations in the areas most desired by our clients.
Sundance Vacations has found that our clients like the casual atmosphere of the group presentation while we introduce our company. One of our staff members will conduct a brief multi-media presentation to highlight the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations. Time is also reserved for individual questions about the company and our travel services.
You are under no obligation to purchase anything. All of our qualified clients receive a promotional gift as a thank you just for attending the presentation and letting us introduce ourselves. Our job is to outline our travel program and show you the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations.
While we welcome anyone to come to one of our offices or attend one of our presentations to learn about the company, our travel program is really designed for people who are over 25 years of age and have an annual income of $50,000 per year. If you are married, engaged, or have a significant other, your income may be combined to reach this amount; however, both partners will be required to attend. These qualifications are in place to ensure that, like all businesses, Sundance Vacations focuses our marketing and promotional programs on the demographic group that is most likely to travel and utilize the full benefits of our program.
In order to ensure the privacy of our customers, personnel, and proprietary business information, audio and video recordings will not be permissible without the company's authorized consent.
We offer these incentives to clients who meet certain marketing demographics and who have first requested information about us. All qualifying clients receive the incentives just for letting us introduce ourselves.
Looking for more information on our 1 Week Resort Vacation?
The fine print. This gift is for the accommodations only. You'll still need to arrange travel to your destination and dining/activities while you're there. With all the money you're saving on your stay, that should be easy peasy!
- We use an electronic certificate registration so that travelers can make a reservation by just paying a Travel Agency Booking fee as low as $100.
- Travelers can preview all of the destinations currently available. Availability changes every day as destinations are booked and new dates are added.
- Reservations must be made at least two (2) days prior to the check-in date.
- Our mission is for you to TRAVEL now. No procrastinating. Your health depends on it. Don’t believe us? Check out this article of the positive effects of travel on your health. Sorry, we digressed. No procrastinating means that you have to travel before the certificate expires in 365 days. Come on- that’s plenty generous for a company that truly believes that calling off work and packing your suitcase for next week is the absolute best option.
- Limited availability during US holiday weeks and other peak demand weeks.
- We already told you meals are not included. So, all-inclusive destinations that include ALL you can eat and drink, can be booked for an additional fee.
- All confirmations are final at the time of booking. No changes may be made after confirmation. Certificate(s) is not redeemable for cash and cannot be cancelled or exchanged for refund, except as required by law.
- We’re sorry, you can’t sell this to pay your rent! This certificate is for you to travel! Although, certificate(s) may be transferred as a gift, before you register it in your name. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Hundreds of destinations are available at $100 and upgrades are available for fancy pants’! You know who you are.
Want to see if you would qualify for this promotional offer? Click here to find out: "Would I Qualify for this Trip?" Will our promotional trip be your first time out of the country? No worries! Check out our 10 International Travel Tips for First-Timers! See where you could go on the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel. Have you already visited our Sundance Vacations office and are eager to redeem your complimentary trip? Check out our News site: "Sundance Vacations- Promotional Certificate."
Travelers must be 25 years old to travel. Travelers under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same room by a parent, relative, or guardian 25 years of age or older. If you're under 25 and want to find out if you can travel to a certain destination, check the resort info under that hotel!
Here are some places you can travel if you're under 25:
- Brigantine Beach Club 4500 W Brigantine Ave, Brigantine, NJ 08203
- Las Vegas, NV various resorts
- Esplanade Suites, A Sundance Vacation Resort 230 E Taylor Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis 40 Folly Field Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- King's Creek Plantation 191 Cottage Cove Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Mallard Lakes 11 Mockingbird Ln, Selbyville, DE 19975
- Orlando, FL various resorts
- Myrtle Beach Resort (This one is 23+) 5905 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Woodfield Manor, A Sundance Vacations Resort 472 Red Rock Rd, Cresco, PA 1832
All entries are saved for one year.
Submit a question and we will personally get back to you with a response! This form is for questions about the company. For questions about your appointment, call 1-800-355-4300.
It's so important to our core values that we developed a website to create awareness of all the wonderful organizations we've partnered with over the years. You can learn about the local and national charities supported by Sundance Vacations Charity by visiting sundancevacationscharities.org. Check out the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel.
Sundance Vacations has multiple vacation packages!
If you had your account before October 1st, 2018, you have the awesome TAN package! If you ever need help with your account, you can call TAN at 1-800-223-0088!
If you purchased October 1st, 2018 or after, you have a Sundance Vacations package! If this your first time trying to log into your account, please check the welcome email you received!
Quick tip? Your account username is the primary email address associated with your account!
Having trouble using the navigation on your iPad? In order to fix the issues with the website when viewing it from your iPad you need to do the following:
- Go into Settings
- Choose Safari
- Choose Advanced