You attended our presentation and are excited to redeem your complimentary vacation!   Check out this video on how to register your certificate or follow the instructions below:
1. Visit GoCRV.com. Here you can enter your certificate number and hit submit to begin. It'll then ask you to enter your email address for verification. NOTE: You may go back to GoCRV.com at any time to check your status.   Don't hesitate! All certificates must be registered within 60 days of the issue date and used within a year of issuing.
2. Within 14-30 days of registering on GoCRV you will receive an email instructing you to print your invoice from GoCRV.com and send in your deposit fee. The $99 per-person deposit needs to be paid (via check, money order, or cashier's check) at this time and goes towards the taxes and fees associated with your trip. Didn't receive an email? Be sure to check your spam folder or log back onto GoCRV.com to check on your status.
Sundance Vacations Inc. is an award-winning travel company offering great vacations at tremendous savings over retail prices. John and Tina Dowd started the business in 1991 with the goal of providing families with affordable, quality vacations. Sundance Vacations offers its travelers the opportunity to vacation in popular resort areas.
Clients can choose from all of the most popular vacation destinations across thousands of global vacations spots. Sundance Vacations’ inventory is client-driven, which means that we actively seek to procure and maintain resort accommodations in the areas most desired by our clients.
Sundance Vacations has found that our clients like the casual atmosphere of the group presentation while we introduce our company. One of our staff members will conduct a brief multi-media presentation to highlight the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations. Time is also reserved for individual questions about the company and our travel services.
You are under no obligation to purchase anything. All of our qualified clients receive a promotional gift as a thank you just for attending the presentation and letting us introduce ourselves. Our job is to outline our travel program and show you the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations.
While we welcome anyone to come to one of our offices or attend one of our presentations to learn about the company, our travel program is really designed for people who are over 25 years of age and have an annual income of $50,000 per year. If you are married, engaged, or have a significant other, your income may be combined to reach this amount; however, both partners will be required to attend. These qualifications are in place to ensure that, like all businesses, Sundance Vacations focuses our marketing and promotional programs on the demographic group that is most likely to travel and utilize the full benefits of our program.
In order to ensure the privacy of our customers, personnel, and proprietary business information, audio and video recordings will not be permissible without the company's authorized consent.
We offer these incentives to clients who meet certain marketing demographics and who have first requested information about us. All qualifying clients receive the incentives just for letting us introduce ourselves.
Have you watched the video? How does the offer sound to you? Are you ready to take advantage of our promotional offer and enjoy a much deserved getaway? Before you come into an office to see our presentation, learn more about the promotional trip and its details. Click here to see what others are saying about their trips!
3-Day 2-Night Getaway
Go Anywhere Hotel Vacation ($200-$250 value):
Receive a 2-night hotel accommodations for 2 adults and up to 2 additional travelers where base room occupancy accommodates up to 4 people at over 600 Marriott, Marriot Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, or Wyndham hotels within the 48 Continental United States, excluding New York City metropolitan area. Plus, you will also receive a 7-inch Amazon Fire! Sundance Vacations is not affiliated or sponsored by Amazon.com LLC or any of its subsidiaries. Sponsor gifts are not a prize that you have won and are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion. You are under no obligation to purchase anything; all we request is that you attend a brief multimedia presentation and discussion about our travel services.
Reservation Deposit of $50 will be applied towards hotel taxes and fees (approximately $37- $56) at the time of booking. Actual hotel taxes and fees you are charged at time of booking will be the exact amount charged by the hotel and posted on the hotels booking web site for the itinerary selected. Hotel accommodations included in this offer are Marriott, Marriott Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, or Wyndham hotels, 1 King or two Queen bed configurations.
- This offer is valid for any day of week check in. Availability is limited during major holidays which include New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Holiday travel may be selected; however, it is based on availability and subject to a surcharge.
- Additional nights, rooms or travelers over the base room occupancy of 4 may be added for an additional fee, other charges such as additional nights or additional rooms are based on hotel rate schedules.
Want to see if you would qualify for this promotional offer? Click here to find out: "Would I Qualify for this Trip?" Will our promotional trip be your first time out of the country? No worries! Check out our 10 International Travel Tips for First-Timers! See where you could go on the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel. Have you already visited our Sundance Vacations office and are eager to redeem your complimentary trip? Check out our News site: "Sundance Vacations- Login to Register Your Travel Certificate."
Travelers must be 25 years old to travel. Travelers under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same room by a parent, relative, or guardian 25 years of age or older. If you're under 25 and want to find out if you can travel to a certain destination, check the resort info under that hotel!
Here are some places you can travel if you're under 25:
- Brigantine Beach Club 4500 W Brigantine Ave, Brigantine, NJ 08203
- Las Vegas, NV various resorts
- Esplanade Suites, A Sundance Vacation Resort 230 E Taylor Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis 40 Folly Field Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- King's Creek Plantation 191 Cottage Cove Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Mallard Lakes 11 Mockingbird Ln, Selbyville, DE 19975
- Orlando, FL various resorts
- Myrtle Beach Resort (This one is 23+) 5905 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Woodfield Manor, A Sundance Vacations Resort 472 Red Rock Rd, Cresco, PA 1832
Yes. The promotional travel certificate is transferable as long as it has not been registered.
All entries are saved for the calendar year.
Submit a question and we will personally get back to you with a response! This form is for questions about the company. For questions about your appointment, call 1-800-355-4300.
It's so important to our core values that we developed a website to create awareness of all the wonderful organizations we've partnered with over the years. You can learn about the local and national charities supported by Sundance Vacations Charity by visiting sundancevacationscharities.org. Check out the Sundance Vacations YouTube Channel.
Sundance Vacations has multiple vacation packages!
If you had your account before October 1st, 2018, you have the awesome TAN package! If you ever need help with your account, you can call TAN at 1-800-223-0088!
If you purchased October 1st, 2018 or after, you have a Sundance Vacations package! If this your first time trying to log into your account, please check the welcome email you received!
Quick tip? Your account username is the primary email address associated with your account!