- Your social security number
- Your name, street address, phone numbers, email address, banking information, annual income information, drivers license information and credit card numbers
- Your account balances
- Your transaction history
- Your credit scores
- Your credit history, and
- Your payment history
We also may collect information we receive about your transactions with unaffiliated third parties and information from a consumer reporting agency. Reasons we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, third party service providers, and unaffiliated third parties:
- For our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions and provide you with a product or service you request, maintain your account, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you
- To our third party service providers, including companies that provide marketing and sales services on our behalf, companies that process or service your accounts, and companies that help us secure your information (all such third party service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and only use your information for the purposes specified by us)
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes, such as information about our transactions or experiences with you, and as otherwise permitted by law (information shared to our affiliates about your creditworthiness for everyday business or marketing purposes is subject to the opt out provision below)
- For our non affiliates to market to you (subject to the opt out provision below)
How we secure your Personal Information from others using our websites:
The security of all information associated with users of our websites is an important concern to us. We exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers; however, we do not control transmissions or traffic over the Internet or through third party communication service providers and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of such transmission of your information. Your use of the Internet and our websites, including your transmission of information to us is at your own risk, as perfect security does not exist on the Internet; however, once we receive your information, we use industry standard efforts designed to safeguard your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not seek information from or sell any Getaways products to children 13 and under. Should a child whom we know to be 13 or under send Personal Information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her Personal Information.