Senior Software Developer
Sundance Vacations is seeking a qualified software developer with experience in Object Oriented development and tool integration. The qualified engineer would work with teams to build and ensure adequate functionality of various software solutions. Candidate must have experience developing applications in C++/Java and have knowledge of tool integration. The software engineer will perform tasks within an Agile development construct and be involved in all phases of the development engineering process including requirements definition, design, development, test and demonstration during each release and sprint. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly and with management and customers.
As a programmer at Sundance Vacations, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working with business analysts and partners to develop, innovate, and enhance business processes throughout the organization. You will be a key member of our team that ensures our system is always fast, available and scalable.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required
- Strong collaboration skills are required
- S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, or related technical field or equivalent
- 5 yrs programming experience in Object Oriented language (C++, C#, Java)
- Self-motivated and a proven track record in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Experience with writing software on a Windows platform
- Test Automation
- Agile software development
- Database skills (SQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Web services
- Tool integration projects
- Web development
- Experience with Crystal Reports, form generation, or financial reporting is a plus.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work in an agile environment.