At Sundance Vacations, our receptionists are the first ones to meet our potential clients in person. We’re looking for friendly, outgoing, detail oriented individuals to make a great first impression on our would be travelers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and sign in potential Sundance Vacations clients in person.
- Travel is required. Every other week, the receptionist will travel with the sales team to Wilkes-Barre, PA for arrival on Thursday evening, and departure back to Harrisburg on Saturday Afternoon. Travel expenses and lodging are reimbursed.
- Answer a multi-line phone system.
- Enter client demographics, charges, into an electronic system.
- Cooperate, work, and communicate with coworkers and supervisors to ensure a pleasant and professional work environment.
- General office duties including: faxing, mailings, preparing lobby area for potential clients
What We look for at Sundance Vacations :
- Consistent administrative experience preferred
- Ability to speak clearly and understandably
- Excellent work ethic and phone etiquette
- Customer service and issue resolution
- Computer experience to include word processing and data entry
- Ability to create positive relationships with potential clients, management and fellow coworkers
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and concerns easily
30 hours per week
Tuesday through Friday 4 PM to 10 PM
Saturdays 10 AM to 4 PM
In addition to a great work environment, we offer a competitive benefit package:
- Personal Days and Vacation time off
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance (Assurant)
- 401K Plan