Travel Consultant - Harrisburg, PA
A Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant meets with prospective travelers in our Harrisburg office to assist them in embarking on their journey to become lifelong clients. Potential clients have pre-set appointments to come in and learn more about our vacation destinations. Since they have already shown an interest, there is no cold calling or phone work involved. A Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant will individually meet with prospective clients to discuss how the product will benefit their travel needs.
A Travel Consultant makes $15 per hour with the ability to earn bonuses.
Benefits include: Blue Cross/Blue Shield health coverage, paid vacation time, 401K, discount travel, and more.
The following are attributes sought for the role of a Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant:
Motivated, outgoing, enthusiastic, honest, reliable, and must have effective communication skills.
- Provide a demonstration to potential clients about company’s products and services
- Customize a vacation package to best fit the customers travel needs
- Help navigate the company website and secure vacation choices
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be professional and well-spoken with the ability read and write effectively
- Must be willing to travel
Tuesday through Friday 3:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Occasional travel with accommodations
Off Sundays, Mondays and major holidays
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com