Sundance Vacations is a leader in the vacation industry. We have tens of thousands of happy travelers that love to use our services for not only taking awesome vacations all over the US, Mexico and the Caribbean, but to save money as well!
A Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant meets with prospective travelers in our Harrisburg office to assist them in embarking on their journey to become lifelong clients. Potential clients have pre-set appointments to come in and learn more about our vacation destinations. Since they have already shown an interest, there is no cold calling or phone work involved. A Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant will individually meet with prospective clients to discuss how the product will benefit their travel needs.
A Travel Consultant makes $12.75 per hour with the ability to earn bonuses.
Benefits include: Blue Cross/Blue Shield health coverage, paid vacation time, 401K, discount travel, and more.
The following are attributes sought for the role of a Sundance Vacations Travel Consultant: Motivated, outgoing, enthusiastic, honest, reliable, and must have effective communication skills.
- Provide a demonstration to potential clients about company’s products and services
- Customize a vacation package to best fit the customers travel needs
- Help navigate the company website and secure vacation choices
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be professional and well-spoken with the ability read and write effectively
- Evening Hours:
- Tuesday through Friday 3:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Off Sundays, Mondays and major holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com