Sundance Vacations is a leader in the vacation industry. We have tens of thousands of happy travelers that love to use our services for not only taking awesome vacations all over the US, Mexico and the Caribbean, but to save money as well!
Our Telephone Service Representatives (TSRs) are responsible for booking appointments for people to come in and participate in a multimedia presentation regarding the vacation packages we offer to travelers. TSRs call individuals and are given the opportunity to build our clientele. Marketing and sales go hand-in-hand in this role because although TSRs are selling the service, they are also communicating the value of our vacation packages. TSRs have the ability to work part-time hours and get paid full-time pay! We offer Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical, dental, vision, 401K, personal days, paid vacation, discount travel and more to our employees.
We are currently hiring for two shifts:
- Day shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday (voluntary) 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Evening shift: Monday-Friday 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday (voluntary) 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The compensation for the job is $12 per hour for day shift and $14 per hour for evening shift plus commission and bonus
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability read, write and speak the English Language.
- Ability to use a computer for customer inquiries, data entry, and internet tasks with an emphasis with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Previous marketing experience helpful but not required
- Outgoing and customer service oriented
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Stable employment history
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, outgoing, enthusiastic, honest, reliable, friendly and FUN!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com